Tuesday, January 11, 2011

bored day comes 2 part 1

11st of January. Well…well, I am getting older everyday and soon on 13th of January, I am officially 20 y.o . Song title from Britney might suit with me “… I am not a girl not yet a woman….” Lol. Today, it is sort of tough early day to be passed. Everyday I am realizing about how people out there are getting smart and improve. I mean how they change their life into betterment. And not just because they are interested in with something new or in order too get new lifestyle but it more about change the life, your future.
Whereas, I am now on just sit and stand for same ground that I have yesterday. I do some checking info from some people on Facebook, great spirit of young people, seeing their motivation, their achievements, and their belief and compare with me who do not have something great either. I am just get stunning of what they have and what they do and just get shocking, how I am so lived in may comfort zone life. We never open our eyes about things like that. I am feeling like I have spent many years of my calendar life to watch what I have become now in front of my laptop talking about young people greatness not talking about what I have achieved in my life.
Well.. I can talk about me on this whole story but there is nothing to talk about me. I am nothing though there are some achievements I made, I mean every one do achievement, something can make them be proud of, but it’s just a bit achievement. Everybody dreams are special, we are special but why those dream just fading away and we just say this is enough for me or this is a pride that I can take though everyone around me does the same.
See, how we got this so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment