Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am sitting in our living room with only Uni around me. We have kinda left out, Ibu and Ayah now in Jakarta, enjoy their old time life, while Uda since he is, literally, not live in this home but he has been back and forth from Tanjung Enim. But he promised to back on 16th of July cause he have final exams. Well, I spent my afternoon with training at Kodam. Today we talked about something had done or you can say causative form then continously with Palembang favorite food. I got Model Palembang for my presentation theme.

Anyway, on this noon, I spent my time watch the final season of Smallville but it is not yet been finished. I was wondering how Clark Kent looks the same when they start the first season ot this series in 2000. I mean he is not even aging at his present. Well, Tom welling has his own secret how to make his face steady as ten years ago as innocent face still remains on his face.

I tend to end this note with a pray, I hope tomorrow I can meet my friends, we planned to have some meeting, hang out to share stories. We always do this thing -mean girl- big time and that’s why I extremely missed them. I hope our plan can go well.

xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment