Friday, June 1, 2012

new post.

bismillah, i think this is the first time I visit back my blog after 2011 turned 2012. I have not checked and posted any story about everything. but one thing that I want to tell you that I was in Arizona, U.S. I got the scholarship for two months there. I had experienced a lot of things. I went to Grand Canyon and Sedona. I saw my first snow there. I met a lot people from some countries. It was the great this best ever happened in my life. and I want to send my gratitude to Allah, for He granted my wishes. after two months there and get back to Indonesia, I have make some adjustments. But no big deal. I have overcame all the matters. Now, I am dealing with my research proposal, for I want to get out ASAP from the world of university. I want to start my independent life, work, and enjoy my salary. you know what the thing that I really take in mind now is I miss myself when I could write and express it with a beautiful words. I am now reach the point of boringness of my research. I didn't begin anything,, yet I was feeling bored with it. I don't know! Well, back to the old me who could express words that could become a beautiful notes. Apparently, I miss myself at the part of when I could really feel something or really think something deeply. Maybe, my time gets serious since I will face the end of my education life. That's why I could not really enjoy and have a deep thinking with my heart follow. However, at least, one good thing happened this night. I come and start to write what I feel and what I have through this whole day. Well, the whole day today was not that great. Last night, I had a note for myself about what I am going to do for tomorrow, which is today. Mostly, it was related with my research. But I have done nothing. erm..you do notice that I keep mention about by research. It occupy the part of my brain since I have arrived in Soetta International Airport. Anyhow, I am practicing my english by making this note. And I am happy about it. At least, one thing that make my day a bit yellow, for I have an output. Also, I want to tell you (you = who ??) that I must have a good shape on my body. Starting today, I promise to my self that I wanna make any efforts to decrease my fat and eventually have a good shape of body. You know, where this encourage thing comes from? It was at Nia's commencement day. I saw someone that I used to see with a big bone and big tummy, but I was shocking by look at him at that time. It was well shaped body, Dendy. He was knowns as fat guy but now, I can say that he lost a half of his fat. And what I feel when I saw him. I want to make one too on my body. I have to have a good shape, and currently I hate to see how chubby my cheeks and I really hate it. Owh, It is irritating me. I have goal. Anyway, I wanna tell you that I have an intention to apply for scholarship to Korea. and I am working on it now. the deadline is on this 6 June, 2012. So, please Allah..make this thing happen too. Bismillah.. Well, I need to stop now..time to rest! Have a tight sleep and wake up in the morning with the happiness and gratefullness cause Allah gives you another chance to create another good thing. For me, by the time I wake up, I am going to prepare for jogging time. This is one of the ways to have a good body shape. bye.. Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment