Friday, June 1, 2012

your love

I don’t know when I have this feeling. I don’t know where the beginning. But eventually I feel so enjoy and comfort with the love you give to me. I always ask to myself. How I am supposedly love someone. Am I really sacrificing everything to make the one that I love feeling glad? I ain’t even sure with love. Then you come. Show how love supposed to be. I love the way you express your love for me and nothing’s wrong that. Even people call you fool and moron. You just do how supposedly do when we love someone. And I know you are the best I ever had. When the time gets rough. Our love is in stake. You promise me will always around and always stand by me and fight for me. Times get worse, our past and present brought those problems to test out how huge your love to me and how universe my love to you. We spent a bit hours to talk about it. Overcome all the schemes. You said you don’t wanna fight and don’t wanna see me cry. You know, at that moment when you said those words, I was so touched and I feel like I was the luckiest girl in the world. I really hope our love will end up with happily ever after. I see how you and I through all schemes. When night comes, we build our future. There is a home where we share our heart and devotion. There is sunshine and we absorb the warm together and night sky presents the best. There is a picture on the wall, frame out our happiness and joy. In my pray, I always ask God to make those dreams comes true. I hope our love will never end till either you or I fade away from this life. Almost a year. There are tears and smiles. And I love every moment with you. You fill up my world that so bored before. Now, I ask my self, do I really ready to sacrifice everything for our relationship? Day by day , I realized I have sacrificed some stuffs. And you know what am feeling now? Seems those sacrifices I did are not enough compare with all the things you have done for me. Is it how love works? Sacrifice that you never get enough of? If that’s how love works, well that’s sound good for me. Even when I was in pain to make you feel comfort. That’s so okay for me. P.S : don’t get me wrong about the short romance essay I made. It raised from the dream I saw last night and the music I am listening now. It fuses into this story. Inspired by Heartquake, No other, What if, and Shining star by Super Junior..

No comments:

Post a Comment