Tuesday, March 30, 2010

fillthy words

This morn I thought that I get ME back. I felt it. Feels like I get my spirit, cheers upon my face, my glee. And something just ruined that when the daybreak came. Actually, I felt terrible and bad when intermediate quiz going on. The lecturer didn’t give the appropriate question. She just intends to make the long-long question but we don’t understand its mean. In fact, the question was so differ from her explanation @ class. And when I asked her to repeat the question cause it’s too long and I ain’t sure about what I heard. She looks got upset when I asked it. Ugh.. What a suck lecturer!

When I got home, my grandma insists me to wash her clothes. The chaos just born. I was too tired. I ain't getting back immediately when class dismissed. I and Pia get back to house, cleans up and taken some my stuffs. It’s full of emotions when I discuss about our suck house that always getting flood when rain comes, Pia wanted to stay at house and not go back to her bro home. And she asked me to stay too at Monday. But I neglect that bad idea. We have to prevent all the bad things that can be showed up. 2 days ago at 2 o clock, it’s hard rain. Suddenly the water enters into the house and we couldn’t stay in and we both won't to clean that shit, so we waiting out of damn house till break dawn. Huh….!!! By the way, I have to insist Pia and make sure I won't to spend her night at that damn house with a bad scent flooding shit.

About my grandma, I am still upset to her, but I already told Ayah about her behave to me. Looks like I just saying about the cruel grandma is. Ayah advice me to be patient, she just old lady and you need to help her. Imagine if you don’t have her, she’s gone and left the regret of yours. Just tell her that you're too tired and need a rest.

You know, when some sucks things annoying me then I call and share it to Ayah, feels like my entire burden just gone and I just accept and do what Ayah orders me. Every advice that Ayah told me I exactly did it. Ayah is the only one of my best listener and adviser man. I just had to tell him what my problems is and after that I feel the problems already done.
None of my friend’s advice that I am fully agree and I did. They just like me, some is wise, they take my place and say what they suppose to do if they stand on my feet. But I ain't them; they don’t know what’s in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment