Thursday, April 8, 2010

addicted

Gossip Girl here… your one and only source into the scandalous live of Manhattan’s elite. And who am I? That’s the secret I’ve never tell. You know you love me.
XOXO Gossip Girl.

Spoted! This April, start with watching Gossip Girl GG season 3. Now, I am curious what they have on the 15th episode. I hope GG adds more things with Chuck and Blair. I love them. They are self centered damage people but they both caring people around them, caring them, and seems like they get easy way out when bear the loads. And I love to see they both XO I feel that romance. I don’t think this season gonna be great and hot and sex and much romance tension for them than season 2. I love watching over and over season 2. Cause its show the complication of love between Chuck and Queen B. They bet, who’s gonna win and be the first who tell loves to the other. I love their fighting and forcing each others. The director keeps them have romance tension though. Beside, I love their wardrobe, it’s gorgeous, the jacket and dress, and every single coat and tuxedo Chuck’s wears, and I love them all. I love their style. I wish C and B in their lives as Ed and Leighton were belong together into love. Ed supposed to be with Leighton not Vannesa ( I don’t know her real name).

I hope I get my 6 million from scholarship and if it’s happen then I’ll buy the complete 2nd season GG. I know sound ridiculous but that’s makes sense… beside I Love it and wanna book my collection; I have enough money to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment