Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blessed roads.

Why people won't fight for their own life?
I'm gonna fight for all the best things in my life, even it'll be so in pain, i'm not let my self down.. And when i'm at that point, i'll emphasize and insist to my self, never stop fighting. All i have to do is believing and say that everythings happened is good for me, and next time, when i lose, i am gonna make it up for sure :)

i'm on the bus now, on the road from indralaya to palembang.. Looking throuh the window, It's cloudy though, i wish the rain won't pouring me down when i get home.
Inspiring and Blessing road.

2 comments:

  1. thanks nida.

    would you like to do me a favor?

    please correct my English if there is a mistake in grammar or vocab, can you?

    i really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete