Monday, October 11, 2010

suddenly sins

everyday i woke from my sleep and i suddenly for the first of my blink i evaluate every things, detail thing and a big stuff, i do correction. that things just came up from my head, and my brain trying to remember what is in the past and choose whether it was the correct one or the bad stuff. and every time my brain find out a little thing about mistaken, i got irritate, i promise to myself not do that again but i just know it's all about me, myself and i who gonna do, again, the wrong i had before.

everyday, we do sins and i think it's time to think about it a lot, i feel like we are on the emergency condition, we are in the end of time, just waiting for the blow up of the earth and universe. and i don't know if i do really prepare about that time.

huh, i hope i get heaven soon after i went to the hell ..amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment