Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it is written


"Sesungguhnya kami menurunkannya berupa Alquran dalam bahasa Arab" (Yusuf:2)

tonight what i longing since 7 days ago is over and I can read it again. the Alquran. and fortunately, i found an expression from the Holy Alquran, you can see the sentence above.
those words which is having me in questioning for this long time that i have tried to found the exactly place where its written in the Alquran.

around 2006, i have a project completely finish for reading and reaching the means of Alquran's said, i mean Allah said in the Alquran. but i was not completely fulfill the project, i have just read the Arabic, and sometime if i have my mood i would read the means too.then i have a fate with those words above. i am so interested in with the line and the idea, why should Allah create the Alquran in Arabic, not create in the other language. i supposed it because Muhammad SAW was born in Arab and maybe its have a connection, but i ask myself back why Allah choose a man from Arabic?

i have so many question in my mind but i am not asking or searching it on the internet, so that question just fade from my short memories, but in my heart they are still. Why Allah create the Aquran in Arabic?

short story version : i forgot where the exactly place those words is written, and i am hoping to find it again.

and tonight i found it and i will asking to my senior Why Allah create the Alquran in Arabic?

No comments:

Post a Comment