Sunday, October 17, 2010

world revolves and they are still



some people born in this world, and i don't know why, they are used to make this world more worse, they do total destruction. some times i am asking to myself and i answered back to mine, do i belong to those kind of people. I hope i ain't. but when i met to those people, my point for them is "better you go hell man!" insulting them makes me more satisfied. do that point makes me closes to them. i hope not.



i hate the way they act like childish and selfish and utterly makes me want to vomit. i loathe them and feel like it's not make any sense for doing some communication or greeting to them.



i wish i born like Hulk, when i got angry then transform my body to giant green who save the world and help those people easier to get the place they deserve and fit with. Amin.



but i know while the worlds revolves they are still live even a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment