Sunday, February 28, 2010

Full Saturday with Int'l Class

It’s feels a week of Sunday has been passed away and today have good mood to writing something. I have much story, but most of ‘em I forgot. I don’t know, something not good happen in my head, in my brain. I think I got a very critical disease. I think suffering of brain disorder named Alzheimer. No, I don’t wanna ever suffer from the awkward illness. Allah, please, please do not put that illness on my brain. I won't lose my memories. I don’t know why I will always worry 'bout something happen in me, like I got bad off.

A couple of these days, we, I and Pia got damage. Our host is flooded. For sure, I don’t wanna thinking 'bout it or telling something 'bout it, its makes me wants vomit. When I am trying to remember what I was the way through out that night. Ugh..disgusting. but, actually, all my day, good and fun.

I have a big laugh with Nia and I know that we have similarity, we both like food and talking. So, I just comfort and enjoy when I discuss, or sharing or just talking that’s doesn’t have any point or purposes at all.

Oya, two days ago I applied form to join BEMU, BEM UNSRI. Well, it’s kinda big deal, you know, I am trying to have a commit with something. ‘Cause I realized that I cannot really love what I am doing, there is always more interesting or something new that makes me flirting with those and I wanna try it, doing it, and tell how it feels to do it or just try it. And if it’s got bored, I just can leave it. And I don’t really mind. I don’t know why I just get easy to feel bored. I can’t stay up with something. Seems like I have to upgrade and update myself. So that’s way I have to have something new to refreshing my soul, my mind, and my heart.

I have new cool lecturer. His name Mr. Muh. Nasai. I love this man. Cause he’s kinda speak up person, and I felt like he always try to encourage us to speak up. He’s humorist too. I love this man. His subject is Accounting Information Systems. He is thinking that by using the Indonesian translation book, we, actually he, just got more fool and worst. I love the way he thinks. Mine too, why people have to be nervous or even frighten when they have to talk or write or just learning something in English. By learning English you just upgrade yourself and you have got skill. I would love to say that UNSRI have to issue that every new student have to join with the English Class for one semester is required. Oya, I have another one, Mr. Mukhtaruddin, if I ain't wrong. I just know this man is existing in our faculty. Students call him Mr. Imud. I love the way his explanation. And this is the best from him is he always said some briefness that’s always correlated with sex. Haha..that’s the best thing. Fresh, fun, and not makes me get boring.

We have SIA schedule at Int’l Class, we don’t expect before, how come? I can't imagine it, for more than 3 hours and 20 minutes we just sit down, stuck up with Mr. Imud but I think with him as the lecturer, we can a little bit enjoy that class.

I have to thanks to Allah, He pursue me to joint with International Class. There is the craziest person, they are unique, and we have something in common. WE ALL LOVE ENGLISH. So that’s why I always happy when I was around them. There is no JAIM [jaga image] existence. I love that people. FUNNY PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment